Monday, October 5, 2020

Weekly Wellness Tip (from Nan Johnson)

Hello friends!

One thing I've heard from many staff members is that you are finding it hard to remember things. I know I am! The stress we've been living under during the pandemic can make it more difficult to remember things. Then add on all the additional responsibilities at school, we are juggling a lot! I've even heard a podcast all about it... but I can't remember which one it was! :-)

I would be completely lost without my reminder app. I used to use the app that came with my Iphone, but last year I downloaded a new one: Todoist: https://todoist.com/

I use the free version but there is also a paid version. I like the ease of setting up repeated reminders. And of course crossing off a completed task makes me feel like I've accomplished something. The first task for every school day is to take my temp and fill out the health survey.

Let me know if you give the app a try and feel free to share with me any tricks you use to help remember all the things you do every day! 

And also don't forget about the flu shot clinic! (October 6 and October 8)

Stay well!
Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment