Monday, September 28, 2020

NPR Podcast "Prepare now for Pandemic Winter Wellness" (from Nan Johnson)

Just a reminder that your Wellness team is here to try to support you the best we can. The stress that we are dealing with is overwhelming. Please reach out and let me know if there are certain areas that you feel you want more information and support  (physical, emotional, mental). 

I listened to a podcast on my way to work this morning. It was how to start preparing for dealing with the pandemic in the winter. One suggestion was getting into some healthy habits now before the winter weather sets in. You can listen here: https://www.npr.org/2020/09/21/915289747/prepare-now-for-your-pandemic-winter-your-future-self-will-thank-you

I know we have a lot of new people and I'm so sorry I haven't gotten around to introduce myself. 

Feel free to reach out through email or pop by room 27. 

Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment